1.85 +/- Acres – La Babia Ct, Rio Rico, AZ 85648 – $5,995
Almost 2 acres of land in Rio Rico, AZ, just 15 minutes away from Nogales and the Mexican border, can be yours at this discounted wholesale price. With great year round paved access, this amazing property is located just a short drive west of Interstate I-19 and just a few miles away from the Rio Rico Resort and Country Club golf course. With beautiful views of the surrounding area and mountains, this property is sure to go fast.
Legal: SUB RIO RICO ESTATES UNIT NO.9 LOT 107 OF BLK 160
Low property taxes: Approximately $133/yr
Utilities: Subdivision has access to power, water, gas and phone. No sewer, would require Septic. (Available at buyer’s expense)
Zoning: R-2, Residential
Access: County maintained 2WD paved roads
Location: 1276 La Babia Ct, Rio Rico, AZ 85648
5 miles northwest from Rio Rico and I-19
Deed: Warranty Deed (Guaranteed Clear Title)
Location Of Property:
Approx. 22 miles west of Sonoita Creek State Natural Area
14 miles north of Nogales, AZ
26 miles to Nogales, Mexico (Mexican Border)
58 miles south from Tucson, AZ
166 miles south of Phoenix, AZ
309 miles south of Flagstaff, AZ
Discounted Cash price:
$7,995 $5,995 + $249 document prep fee
I will also finance the property with these simple terms:
- $125/down + $249 doc fee
- $150 per month for 48 months at 0% Interest
- No Credit Checks
- No Prepayment Penalty
- 90 Money Back Guarantee
Buy this property in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 – Click “Send Purchase Information” to make your down payment and doc fee payment.
STEP 2 – The loan documents will be sent to you thereafter to review and e-sign.
STEP 3 – Enjoy your new land investment!
What costs are included in my initial investment?
– Your initial investment consists of your down payment which applies to the loan balance of the property and a non-refundable processing fee which is used to cover the fees we incur to originate your loan and process the sale contract and loan document paperwork.
What is included in my monthly payment?
– Your monthly payment includes the principal payment, interest, annual taxes, and the loan servicing fee. All of the amounts are listed in your sale contract and loan paperwork and spelled out in a highly identifiable way. We focus on transparency, and there are no hidden fees.
When is my first monthly payment due?
– Your first monthly payment is due approximately 30 days from the time you sign the sale contract and loan documents and submit your initial down payment.
Can I pay the loan off early?
– Yes, you can pay off the loan at anytime. There is no penalty for paying the loan off early.
Have more questions? Call us at (817) 382-1431.